My name is Michelle and birds are my passion. I am:
- An avid birder with my husband David
- Just moved to New Hampshire!
- From New Jersey, United States
- An amateur photographer
- An educator
- A Biology student interested in conservation biology, ornithology, and environmental studies
- Traveler. My goal is go birding in all 50 states as well as all around the world!
I created BirdNation to share my love of birds with others. Blog topics include species profiles, avian behavior, avian anatomy, nature conservation, and my personal experiences birdwatching in the field.
All photos are taken by myself and my husband David with our Canon EOS Rebel T5.
I hope you enjoy exploring BirdNation!